Saturday, August 31, 2013

(Video) Rays Closer Fernando Rodney Gets Trapped in Dugout Bathroom

There was some drama in last night’s game between the Rays and Athletics and I’m not just talking about what was happening on the field. You see, Rays closer Fernando Rodney somehow got locked in the dugout bathroom in the eighth inning and had to be rescued. Seriously.
According to Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times, Rodney was stuck in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Here’s the account from the unfortunate victim:
“The door locked, I don’t know how,” he said. “I’m yelling, “Hey unlock this, someone’s in the bathroom.” … It was hot inside, I could only hear the crowd with the game, I can’t see what’s going on. …
“It was weird.”
You can watch the video of the rescue below:


No comments:

Post a Comment