Friday, November 6, 2009

San Benito does not lose but Harlingen is next!!!

So San Benito is back in the playoffs for the first time since 2007. Great performance by the Greyhounds defeating Rivera 48-21. This team improves every week. The date and time is set for next week. Battle of the Arroyo "The Postseason Addition" is next. Harlingen vs San Benito at Boggus Stadium on Friday. Harlingen's a different bread. I love San Benito but I really feel Harlingen has too many "CONSISTENT" weapons. When I used to play football one of my favorite quotes were "Play to the whistle and all out for 48 minutes." If I had to look that phrase up the team picture for Harlingen's football team will be there. It's a rematch!!! Harlingen whooped them once but will just beat them this time. Sorry Greyhounds but maybe this can be motivation to prove me wrong. It worked when I played.

No comments:

Post a Comment