Monday, May 21, 2012

ESPN's Rob Parker & Darren Haynes on Celtics 76ers game 5

I had a little chat with Rob Parker from ESPN about game 5 between the Celtics and 76ers. Good points were made but in the end my decision to go with Boston was the correct one!
 
"Sorry Rob" 

The Celtics take a 3-2 series lead defeating the 76ers 101-85. Game six is back in Philly on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous about this one. I will need to check up on Avery Bradely's shoulder injury and Ray Allen ankle. Allen seemed to tweak his ankle in game 5. The question is how will Allen's ankle feel in the morning? Paul Pierce says he likes the quick turnaround but the Celtics really could use a few days off. I can almost guarantee Doc Rivers cancels practice and only watches film on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment